RANCH AND WATERPARK RESORT NOTICE:
- Giant slides and pool Operational Hours: 7 AM on 7 PM only.
- Patrons must be 4 1/2 feet tali to use the giant slides. Children below 4 feet tall must be accompanied by a responsible adult person.
- Riders using the water slide must take a cleansing shower before use.
- Obey all instructions given by slide attendants and/or lifeguards.
- Riders must wait for slide attendant's and/or lifeguard's permission before starting the water slide
- Splash zone area must be clear of riders before the next rider starts the water slide.
- Ride the water slide feet first, lying on your back (or on sitting position) with your legs firmly crossed at the ankles, and arms folded across the chest.
- Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not use the water slide
- Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, and jewelry are not permitted on the water slide.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the water slide.
- Do not block the end of the water slide.
- Leave the splash zone quickly and orderly.
- No swimming allowed in the splash zone.
- During thunderstorms and extremely cold temperatures the water slide may be closed.
- Use at your own risk.
- The slide attendants and/or lifeguards reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons that are considered to be a hazard to themselves or others.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Cool Waves Ranch and Water Park Resort is NOT liable for any loss of your personal belongings.
- The Management is NOT also responsible for any injuries and/or accidents caused by careless and improper behavior.
- Deadly objects such as firearms and sharp objects are NOT ALLOWED inside the resort and shall be deposited to the guards.
- Breakable items such as plates, glasses, bottles are PROHIBITED inside.
- The NO REFUND Policy is being implemented upon giving your payment.
- Take a shower before swimming.
- Do not leave your slippers within the pool area.
- NO drinking and eating near the pool area.
- Proper swimming attire must be observed. Zippered and maong shorts and dark-colored shirts are NOT PERMISSIBLE.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Spitting, urinating and other actions that will compromise the cleanliness of our swimming pools must NOT BE DONE.
- Please throw your thrashes to the composite cans and buckets placed all around the resort to maintain cleanliness.
The MANAGEMENT reserves the right NOT to allow guests with any skin disease or fresh wound to swim in our pools. This measure is taken for the safety of the other guests
Should you not follow the Rules and Regulations, the MANAGEMENT also has the right to deny you to use the resort's facilities.
Thank you for your patronage and cooperation.